A: But sirrah, I say to you, I’m not intolerant.
B: You are, you just don’t know it.
A: Therefore, this feeling I have, this inner burning sensation, means that I hate everybody?
A: But sirrah, that can’t be.
B: Oh it can–just as you were born.
B: And now I must move on–for the ship is sinking.
Oh, the DNA runs deep in American’t. But what is even more obvious are the faces of these really, really, really stupid white men. Between Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling all I see are the faces that raised me–including the female. I’m not just talking about my parents but about the environment chosen for me that I was forced to grow-up in and never looked back when I left it. Ah, the grand ol’ saying: You can’t choose your parents. Indeed. But you can choose the environment to leave.
- Hatred runs deeper than you know.
- Couldn’t agree more with this guy.
- How difficult it is to move forward.
- Always room for the conservative pundit.
- Let’s look to other peoples for examples of their racism.
Good luck suckers.