Not sure it’s worth a post but I can’t get enough blog content. §First. Boy do I love buying krapp online. You know the best part about buying krapp online, dear worst-reader? You can return it without some jerk-off asking you why s/he should take your krapp back. Yeah, that sort of thing happens all the time in Germania retail stores. In fact, it’s the main reason I buy from retail stores anymore. Well, that’s not quite true. I still buy fresh farmed organic chickens from a retail farmer. So now you know what’s for dinner tonight. §Second. It’s not right after paying so much rent for so many years that when it comes time to moving out (moving on), I’m treated as though the landlord has earned the right to not incur any of the costs of renting. I mean, some inspector fellow comes to apartment and looks over everything and then tells me I have to paint this or I have to cover that. All I can say in return is: But I’ve been paying you outrageous rental fees for the past four and half years. So I guess it’s time to hunker down and get ready for yet another fight-the-power experience against the net-feudalists of pseudo-communist Germania. §Anywho. Here’s the consume-to-survive products I returned today. One of the reasons I think it’s worth posting is because I don’t think I’ve ever returned so many products in one day before.
Transcend JetDrive Lite 256 SD card for MacBook Air (MBA).
- Pros: Beautiful fit, great design.
- Cons: it’s slow, it’s not backup compatible and its expensive for what it does.
Samsung T1 Portable 250GB external SSD USB3.
- Pros: absolutely none! I never even got around to trying it.
- Cons: In order to use it you have to install a “driver”. Samsung should put a warning on the cover of the packaging that this external SSD requires a driver. Hello, Samsung! It’s 2016. Wake up some of those Win95 people you got programming this stuff.
Speck Satin Shell for 13″ MBA.
- Pros: Had one of these on my old MBP and it really does protect the device from obnoxious scratches. I ordered a new one so, technically, this isn’t a a return.
- Cons: The other night the tiny clip on the left side that attaches it to the bottom of my laptop broke off.
Consume to survive. Down with the power of landlords. And. Rant on. -T