Where does #Americant go from here? Well, let’s have a look at where it’s been–since Ronald Dip$hit Reagan started the $hitshow that can only culminate in former prez piss-hair, aka Cheeto-jesus. Let’s start with a few words. The newspeak words.
- Right to work
- inverse use of language; a draconian law that prohibits unions from collecting dues; how can unions function if they can’t collect dues? Hence, no unions allowed here.
- A woman’s right to choose
- as opposed to man’s right to choose over a woman’s; religious obsession with hindering female choice about her body
- extreme right-wing, white supremacy, neofascist political movement that is juxtaposed, without context to:
- when used by right-wingers, this is supposed to mean “fascist” as opposed to what it really means: anti-fascist
- when political power is threatened, this word is flung around to make sure that power is maintained by exploiting patriotism, nationalism, nativism, etc.
- Quantitive easing
- socialism for the rich
- corporate plutocracy
- Not one of us
Need I go on, dear worst-reader? Well, how ’bout this. One of the bat$hit republicans recently elected to Congress has claimed that wearing a mask or getting a vaccine is the same as being put in a nazi concentration camp or being forced to wear gold stars on your clothing. Did you get that? Good. Then I don’t have to worst-repeat it. Of course, this level of verbiage may or mayn’t constitute newspeak. A claim such as this, though, is but another fantastic example of the decline in #Americant intellect or lack thereof–from a person elected to Congress. Such a claim is about as low as you can go in the realm of moral decay and anti-intellectualism. Or?
Indeed, dear worst-reader. Where to go from here?